Saturday, May 27, 2006

Baby Chaco


God willing, I'll be adopting a little baby named "Chaco" before my flight this Tuesday. I think he and his twin brother need a good home. How beautiful on the mountains are the footwear of those who bring good news, eh? (EDIT: I have just been informed that the preceding sentence has been nominated for the Charles W. Draper "It's Like Ripping an Unborn Child from His Mother's Womb" Hermeneutics Award for Outstanding Mutilation of a Serious Scripture Passage. I think I have a legitimate chance at taking home a "Charley.")

Moving on, Mogollon High School had its 2006 graduation exercises tonight. Comparing it to Boyce's commencement is like comparing night and day. I'm thankful that air horns and cat calls are banned under the category of "gestures of congratulations." Thank goodness.

Thailand Countdown: 4.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Blogger Bolo said...

Mmmm...good ol' Draper...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home