Thursday, October 12, 2006

Attack of the Random Thoughts

There are a few areas in my life where I have no little bit of confusion, but for some strange and hopefully divine reason, I feel peace (presumably from God) that it's okay to not know the answers, that everything doesn't need to be scripted and certain. It's a nice feeling, but it's interesting how it doesn't solve anything. It seems to give me patience to let things progress as they are and trust His sovereign will, all while doing what He has me do.

The Office is absolutely amazing. It makes me laugh.

The Getty's are absolutely amazing too. I've been listening to their Irish Hymns 4 cd today (sung by Margaret Becker and co.), and it's awesome to the max. I highly recommend that you folks check it out.

Because The Office is so amazing, I'm going to go watch some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home