Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ceasing Transmission

The time has come to pull the plug. I am not closing this blog, but I am cutting the cable that links it to Facebook.

At the risk of being overly dramatic, I would like this to serve as an invitation to a deeper conversation. Facebook is far and away one of the websites I traffic the most. It's good clean fun, etc, and I enjoy networking with my hundreds of friends. When I started importing my blog posts as notes on Facebook, it exposed my blog to hundreds and hundreds of people who would have probably never clicked on the hyperlink on my main page. However, I have come to the conclusion that a raging party like Facebook is not quite the appropriate place for some of the conversations that I would like my blog to spark. I'm always up for a conversation with just about anyone about anything over a cup of coffee, however. Think of my blog, as a digital version of the same.

Thus, I hope that you will bookmark my blog and join the conversation.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM , Blogger The Reformed Pastor said...

I like a de-caff mocha with a hint of raspberry if you don't mind. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home