Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Life Support

So help me, I am going to bring this blog back to life, it will be back and better than ever. "Don't die on me Buster!"

But yes, I could type for 10 hours and that would be insufficient in telling the tale of how my life has changed since I wrote "Faith and Father Abraham." I have a new job and essentially, a new life. Christ has changed my heart greatly and I'm learning to know and love him more.


Welcome back to all my readers, welcome new ones. This is the brand new experience, version 2.0 that will now be known as, The Rime.

Facebookers, be sure to view my blog in all its not glory.

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger Michael said...

WOOT WOOT! I am there with you, bro! We need to hang out sometime.

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger The Reformed Pastor said...

I am staring at the computer screen, eyes glaring, mouth watering, in eager and uncontrollable expectation for what will flow from your blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home