Sunday, January 28, 2007

Surprise

The eighth lap is upon me. Seven full time semesters, each containing an ample 15 hours of credit, and three interterm classes, have led me to this point, a point of no return:

Graduation drawth nigh.

Tomorrow morning I'll head to Professor Payne's Preaching II class, practically on autopilot. I've done this before, but the fact that this is the last time I will get to do this is a heavy thought. Part of me fears that the coming end could tempt me to check out from my duties as a student and student leader, but I hope that instead, as I face my own Boyce mortality, I will savor every last second that God gives me at the school I love abundantly.

Nevertheless, this semester still caught me by surprise.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger Jim & Tessa Winn said...

Paul,

Jim was so surprised and excited to hear that you not only found our blog but left us a little message :). Now that Jim is a Redskins Season Ticket Holder (whoot! :)), our meeting at one of the games is a very real possibility. I'll chat with my fiance and hopefully put something in the works ;). Thanks for all your excitement and support of us!

The Future Mrs. Winn (Tessa :) )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home