Thursday, May 03, 2007

8

All classes are now done. Finals loom (somewhat) large in front of me and I am psyching myself up for one final push. So many feelings, emotions, and decisions are coming into play.

I passed the torch on Boyce Missions Link today, and honestly, I was overjoyed to do so. Boyce Missions Link was perhaps one of the greatest opportunities I had, and I made so little of it. Oh well. John and Seth were pleasant surprise additions to the officers, and Rachel must be one of the coolest people that I hardly know. As for Michael... 'nuff said.

Eight days to graduation, five to completion of classwork.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Paul, I didn't see an email address to contact you. I'd love to send to you FLAME's album OUR WORLD REDEEMED for your music collection. He's a student at Boyce College. In the meantime, feel free to check him out FLAME314.com or myspace.com/FLAME314

Reply to: info@FLAME314.com

Grace and peace,

Star
FLAME Management

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home