Monday, February 19, 2007

Two Weeks

Sunday was the fourteenth day of two crazy weeks. It started two weeks ago today, when just before dorm meeting began, I was informed that one of my guys one in the hospital. The two weeks have included it all, including car trouble (yet to be resolved completely), proof that the Lord's purpose prevails over all the many plans in my heart, a high-stress paper, and a difficult R.L. situation. The reaccuring theme, though, has been God's sovereignty, especially his goodness and faithfulness. I'm not sure if all this is going to continue on into a third crazy week or not, but regardless, He stays the same, and in this can I hope with confidence.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great blog. You can read my new one if you'd like.

-Graham

PS I hope you are doing well buddy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home